Recibió Mazatlán premio como el mejor destino Turístico de México, Latino América y Centroamérica
Mazatlán, Sin., sept., 18 de 2018.- La Secretaría de Turismo de Sinaloa recibió en...Read more
When you go to a financial institution and ask for a loan, you request a certain amount of money that you commit to repay by paying some additional interest and other expenses within a certain period. Up to this point, the mortgage loan is similar to any other loan. The difference lies in the fact that the money you are lending to a mortgage loan should be used to acquire a house or apartment, to acquire a land or to build a house on a land you already own.
Since it is the purchase of a good of significant value, the financial institution then requires a guarantee to ensure the payment of the money borrowed. Said guarantee is precisely the land or property newly acquired with the credit, which happens to be mortgaged. Because of the above, mortgage loans are also known as mortgage-backed loans.
This does not mean that the bank stays with your new home or apartment, on the contrary. You live in it while you pay promptly, month by month, to the financial institution that granted you the credit and only until you finish paying the loan, and your corresponding interest, your house, department or land will be released from any debt it, Will be free of charge.
Hence it is very important to choose the mortgage loan that best suits your needs ie the credit that allows you to acquire or build the house or apartment that your family needs that also suits your monthly payment capacity.
Mortgage loans represent big benefits when you want to get higher financing at a low interest rate, which is an advantage when you want to start large projects such as building a home, starting a business or buying some good , with the financial backing offered by the guarantee offered.
- Only one credit will allow you to have the perfect home in a short time, remember that if you wait to save all the money you can spend many years while with the credit you only need the initial fee.
- It makes life easier for you. If you are one of those who pays rent, you can invest that monthly money in paying your own home, many times the installments of the credits can be much cheaper than the rental fee itself.
- Mortgage loans are always tailored to your needs, because they can have multiple payment options, in addition to choosing the repayment system; Yes, deadlines are more than attractive as these can last for years and fit your needs.
- When you acquire this benefit, you protect your investment by accessing various insurance; The best, at a price more than comfortable.
- We recommend that you approach at least three banks to compare the mortgage loans offered. The more information you have, the greater the chance that you will make the right decision.
- Finding information and comparing mortgage loans are not always easy and simple so you can also go with a mortgage expert (or credit manager) who will guide you in finding and hiring the financing you need for your new equity.
- Remember that the acquisition of a credit for housing is a great responsibility that requires commitment as it entails rights and obligations. If you are clear about your housing needs and you are sure that the mortgage loan can be the tool you need to make the home that your family needs, take your time, compare and make an informed decision. Look for that loan that helps you to get the housing you need, but also that suits your finances and ability to pay.